Saturday, May 3, 2014
10am – 5 pm
Renton Community Center
1715 Maple Valley Hwy
Renton, WA 98057
Click Photo to enlarge, to get directions click HERE.
Admission prices for our expos:
$9 adults – $4 for kids 6-12 – 5 & under free
We only take cash or check for admissions. There will be an ATM on-site at the event.
If you are looking for a quality reptile as a new pet or are just looking for something FUN and UNIQUE to do, this is it. Our shows are fun for all ages, young and old. From a $20 bearded dragon to a $4,000 rare python morph, there is something for every level of hobbyist.
- Not looking to buy a new pet? NO PROBLEM! The show has a plethora of educational tables and hands on live interaction for your family.
- Over 10,000 feet of pure REPTILIAN EXCITEMENT! The show will have a huge selection of captive bred reptiles and amphibians for sale, along with arachnids, rodents, hedgehogs, crickets, worms, cages, supplies, books and so much more!
- FREE Zoo Med door bags will be passed out at admission plus a RAFFLE every half hour!
- Please, keep your personal pets at home!
The MONROE REPTILE ZOO will be doing live animal presentations at 12 pm and 2 pm at the show!
-There will be be an estimated 130 tables at the Seattle upcoming expo. Roughly 60 percent of these tables will be breeders and dealers selling captive bred reptiles/amphibians and feeders. The other 40 percent comprises of supply vendors, non-profit organizations, reptile t-shirt companies, reptile-related jewelry/carvings, reptile magazine suppliers and more.
- EDUCATIONAL TABLES will be set up by the Pacific Northwest Herpetological Society and the Seattle Turtle & Tortoise Club at the Seattle Metro Reptile Expo. Join these great societies to advance your herpetological knowledge, promote conservation, and meet new friends.
- If you are inquiring about certain species that will be available at the show, send us an email and we will try to connect you to the appropriate breeder.
- We stamp hands at the door to allow re-entry all day long.
- There is an ATM on site at both expos. Some vendors will accept credit cards, while the majority do not accept credit cards or checks directly at their booth(s). However, many vendors will accept credit cards via paypal sent from your phone.
- Don’t forget to print off our show coupon and write in your email address so we can update you on future shows.
- Parking is FREE at the Renton Community Center!
SPECIAL “REPTILE EXPO” RATES AT THESE RENTON HOTELS:
Quality Inn (right across the street from show) – 1850 SE Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA (425)226-7600(425)226-7600. $72/$74 rate
For more information, feel free to call us anytime of the day at 503.550.3969503.550.3969 or email us at ReptileExpo@ymail.com. We love to talk reptiles!