Sat., August 17th, 2013
Holiday Inn Conference Center
25425 SW 95th Ave. (10 am-4 pm)
Wilsonville, OR 97070
*Final show in Wilsonville!*
Sat., January 18th & August 23rd, 2014 (NEW VENUE IN Portland!!)
Columbia Conference Center @ Airport Holiday Inn
8439 NE Columbia Blvd. (10 am – 5 pm)
PORTLAND, OR 97220
Admission prices for our expos:
$8 adults – $4 for kids 6-12 – 5 & under free
We only take cash or check for admissions. There will be an ATM on-site at the event.
If you are looking for a quality reptile as a new pet or are just looking for something fun and unique to do, this is it. Our shows are fun for all ages, young and old. From a $20 bearded dragon to a $4,000 rare python morph, there is something for every level of hobbyist. Over 10,000 feet of pure REPTILIAN EXCITEMENT! The show will have over 120 tables consisting of live reptiles, amphibians for sale, along with arachnids, feeder mice/insects, educational tables, cages, supplies, books and more.
-There will be be an estimated 120 tables at the upcoming expo. Roughly 80 percent of these tables will be breeders and dealers selling captive bred reptiles/amphibians and feeders. The other 20 percent comprises of supply vendors, non-profit organizations, reptile t-shirt companies, reptile-related jewelry/carvings, reptile magazines and more.
- In order to have access to the best selection of animals, arrive to the expos early.
- Please, keep your personal pets at home!
- Educational tables will be set up by the Oregon Herpetological Society at the Portland Metro Reptile Expo. Join this great society to advance your herpetological knowledge, promote conservation, meet new friends and most importantly, have fun!
- If you are inquiring about certain species that will be available at the show, send us an email and we will find out if any registered show vendors have what you are looking for.
- We stamp hands at the door to allow re-entry all day long.
- There is an ATM on site at both expos. Most vendors do not accept credit cards or checks directly at their booth(s). Although, there is a public computer at both events, which could possibly be used to paypal certain vendors with a credit/debit card.
- Don’t forget to print off our show coupon and write in your email address so we can update you on future shows.
- The hotel has a full-service restaurant, bar, and ATM on site. It has plenty of parking and is located right off I-5. For room reservations, please call the Holiday Inn at 503.682.2211. Mention the “reptile expo” rate for a $89 a night room rate (regular rate is $119).