**Sat., January 14, 2017**
Columbia Conference Center @ Portland Holiday Inn (I-205)
8439 NE Columbia Blvd., Portland, OR 97220
Click Photo to enlarge, to get directions click HERE.
**10 am to 5 pm**
Admission prices for our expos:
$10 adults, $5 for kids 6-12, 5 & under free
We only take cash or check for admissions. There will be an ATM on-site at the event.
- If you are looking for a quality reptile as a new pet or are just want something fun and unique to do, this is it. Our shows are FUN and UNIQUE for all ages, young and old. From a $20 bearded dragon to a $4,000 rare python morph, there is something for every level of hobbyist at our reptile expos.
- Not looking to buy a new pet? NO PROBLEM! The show has a plethora of educational tables and hands on live interaction for your family to enjoy.
- Over 17,000 feet of pure REPTILIAN EXCITEMENT! Our shows feature a huge selection of live reptiles and amphibians for sale, along with arachnids, hedgehogs, rodents, insects, cages, supplies, books and so much more.**There will be MORE FREE PARKING at the old HEALD COLLEGE parking lot if you can not find available parking at the Holiday Inn. Additional parking at the old Heald College can be found at 6035 NE 78th St. This additional parking lot is just a few blocks down from the hotel on Columbia Blvd. It is on the same side as the hotel.
- There will be over 155 tables at the upcoming 22nd Portland Metro Reptile Expo on Saturday, Aug. 20th, 2016. Roughly 60 percent of these tables will reptile breeders selling captive bred reptiles/amphibians and feeders. The other 40 percent will consist of supply vendors, pet stores, non-profit organizations, reptile t-shirt companies, reptile-related jewelry/carvings, reptile book suppliers, veterinarians, etc.
- If you are looking to purchase a certain type of reptile, we suggest arriving early to get the best selection.
- Please, keep your personal pets at home!
- Educational tables will be set up by a variety of vendors including a 7 foot AMERICAN ALLIGATOR!
- We stamp hands at the door to allow re-entry all day long.
- There is an ATM on site at both expos. Most vendors do not accept credit cards or checks directly at their booth(s). Although, there is a public computer at both events, which could possibly be used to paypal certain vendors with a credit/debit card.The hotel has a full-service restaurant, bar, and ATM on site. It has plenty of parking and is located right off I-205 (show address is: 8439 NE Columbia Blvd., Portland, OR 97220). For room reservations, please call the Holiday Inn at 503.256.5000 and ask for front desk. Mention the "NORTHWEST REPTILE EXPOS" group to get the special rate of $95/night.